Fish liver generally has A high content of oil, namely cod liver oil, of which vitamin A vitamin D are important natural medicinal resources. At present, cod liver oil products exported are mainly milky liver oil.
Cod liver oil refining: industrial extraction of cod liver oil mainly adopts light alkaline hydrolysis method, that is, the use of light alkali solution, the fish liver protein tissue decomposition, damage the protein liver oil between the binding, so that the cod liver oil separation.
Below, fish oil manufacturers take you to understand the key points of refined fish oil refining:
1. The main raw materials for cod liver oil production are shark liver, mackerel liver, large yellow croaker liver other fresh fish liver, which can be salted stored in cold storage. When using salt pickle method, fish liver to remove gallbladder, wash with cold water, cut into small pieces, add 10%- 30% salt mix, packed in the bucket. When using cold storage method, if the storage time is long, can be stored with ice ice salt; If it is stored for a long time, it must be stored in cold storage at -15℃.
2. Chop fresh liver partially desalted salted liver into pulp.
3. Pour the liver pulp into the hydrolysis pot, add appropriate amount of water heat it to 40℃. Add light lye to make the pH of the hydrolysate reach 9-10.
4. Continue to heat up to 80℃, hydrolyze for 1-2 hours until the liver pulp is black non-viscous, sieve, remove liver residue other impurities, inject into the heat preservation pot maintain 80℃, hydrolyze for 1-2 hours until the liver pulp is black non-viscous, sieve, remove liver residue other impurities, inject into the heat preservation pot maintain 80℃. Centrifuge was used to separate the hydrolysate to obtain liver oil.
5. Add about 15% brine for salting out at 80℃ to separate proteins other impurities.
6. The liver oil after salting out is washed with 80℃ hot water for several times until the washing water is neutral. Remove the solid fat with high freezing point in crude cod liver oil to avoid crystallization in low temperature season. The crude oil is gradually cooled, generally at 7--10℃ for 7 days so, then cooled by -2-- 4℃ for more than 3 days, so that the central temperature of the crude oil drops to 0-- 1℃. The crude oil was made into clear oil by pressure filtration at the temperature of 0-- 1℃.
7. The medicinal clean cod liver oil obtained by cold filtration cannot meet the requirements of pharmacopoeia due to different raw materials vitamin content. A certain amount of vitamin A vitamin D should be added diluted with a certain amount of refined vegetable oil to make up the required appropriate concentration.
The company address：27 Dongyi Road, Hongze County Economic Development Zone, Huai 'an City, Jiangsu Province
The url：www.jswsk.cnopyright © http://en.jswsk.cn/ Jiangsu Wesikang Food Technology Development Co.,